Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Purpose of life? Mission Statement?

Someone asked this question in a forum:

 

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Here is the answer: You know, I believe that there is two parts of finding purpose that is, BA and you’re doing. You can actually have mission statement and purpose statement for each one of us. My BA purpose statement is that, I really exist from power people that makes come the greatest they were ever created to be. So, my doing mission statement I am called to disturb trainings that were empower to equipment trainings people to find the place of God's plan to transformation.

 

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/personal-effectiveness/62303-purpose-life-...

 

How to Know God's Purpose for my life

No comments: