Thursday, June 26, 2008

Won the Challenge!

I decided a couple months ago to venture into the world of Internet Marketing and starting a business online. I knew I would have to wait until June because that would be when I had some time off to do it.

I came across a website www.marketingtips.com who teach people how to build internet businesses. They put together a business builder called Bebiz. With bebiz they did a 28 day challenge. You had 28 days to create a website and have a product to sale and what not.

When I joined I had 5 days left until the end of the challenge. So I worked hard and submitted my website to the challenge. Whoever won got a nice mentoring package worth thousands of dollars.

Found out last week, I was one of five chosen!

Woo Hoo!!!!!

I'm definitely a blessed person.

No comments: